Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Let It be broken

Hey Everyone,

I am not sure of the particulars yet but some good things are already happening with the show. I was speaking with my editor Shawn over at Broken Dial and he said that they were considering expanding into internet radio and that my little show might be the start of it all. I don't know exactly how it is all going to play out but I will definitely keep you posted.

Oh and some more news. Friend and contributer to the show, Michael Correnti, is starting a book store with his family in the Village. The store is set to open in a couple of months and when it does it will receive some massive plugs on the show. Not only are the Correnti's awesome but they are starting the store to give some new authors some exposure. So not only are you helping out great people but you are helping out some of the freshest and most exciting authors out now.

Find out some more when the show debuts on Friday(02/09/07)

See you guys then,

Dan

No comments: